Monday, November 25, 2013

DILEMMA


In forgetfulness of being I immerse myself
in the tempestuous waters of life
which expands its triumphant powers
in the veils of deceit: the existence.

To be or to exist; behold the arcane dilemma:
either I am without qualities and attributes,
or I get lost in the kaleidoscope
of thousand mutant forms and colors

when I confuse my being with the thoughts
who flock unceasingly to the mind
displaying the panoplies of worlds
in play and avatars of existence.

But if the din stops in consciousness
everything becomes zero and fades
and now I am, the potential for all;
no longer there are vessels, water only
without color or shape, in purity at the source.



© albertotrocóniz / 13
Text from: "PHILOSOPHICAL NOTEBOOK”
Image: Laurence Olivier in his film Hamlet (1948)
from: "PHOTOPAINTING”



Other Links Related to this Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment